Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Stuffed

Man I am stuffed. Just got back from Vanya's bithday dinner at Joey Tomato's where I had the Linguini Chicken Alfredo or something like that. Vanya looked like she had a lot of fun *wink wink* Vanya got a blowjob (shot of Kahlua surrounded by whip cream, like a muff diver... yeah) Terence took some good photos and videos, hopefully he can host them for all to see.

In other news, I sent out my acknowledgement and acceptance to the University of Waterloo along with my residence choices by courier. Hopefully I get my choice of UW residences and Village 1. (single room)

Oh, I got to see Joyelle for the first time in a long time. Sure we were only acquaintances, but it was nice to see her again. She got accepted to ACAD and will be going in the fall.

That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home