Sunday, October 23, 2005

I'm slow.

So long time no post. I never seem to just sit down and type something up, even if it's short.
Let's see, Thanksgiving weekend I spent most of it hanging out with Jessica's family. Extended family that is (since her immediate family is in Manitoba). Now, her extended family is huge. Every year they all for the most part get together at Jessica's grandma's and so I got to learn abotu 30+ names in one night. Quite the experience.

I've been doing midterms so far and I guess so far not as good as I wanted or expected. I still seem to be stuck around the same marks I've been getting all last year, but it's a little disconcerting when I'm getting them in easier courses. Oh well, they're done now so all I gotta do is keep at it. Still have one more coming up this week.

Not much of a post, sorry for the lack of updates.

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Damn rights your sorry.

You should see asian extended families. Like mine. My dad has 9 sibilings. That's alot of family tree.

I also have some 21 year old that is technically my newphew.

Mon Oct 24, 11:41:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home