Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Reading Week...

...almost.

Oh so close. After tomorrow it'll practically be Reading Week. Tomorrow will start at 11:30AM with Sociology 101 and end at 10:00PM [hopefully earlier] with Biology 241 Lab. In between I get Biology 241 lecture, Organic Chem 267, a three hour Human Physiology 273 lab with a quiz and fourty-five minutes after that a Biology 241 midterm! Hooray! Another fifteen minutes and then I start the 241 lab [with quiz]... yeah so I didn't have to write that all out but if it was enough of a bitch to read it'll be enough of a bitch to actually do tomorrow.

Fun, fun. Friday will be good even though there's one class, however, this Reading Week is going to be full of actual reading, writing an essay and a lab, and studying for a midterm the day we get back.

Not without going to the Ontario Science Center of course. :D Hopefully they still have that hovering moon thing.

Off to study...

Update: Yeah so it's midnight and now I'm starting to panic. I'm not nearly prepared for tomorrow and I don't have much time in the day to even look over stuff... hopefully my lab goes quick...

1 Comments:

Blogger Gumbi said...

Good Luck, My Woo

Thu Feb 16, 01:49:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home