Saturday, January 14, 2006

Before and After



So I decided to tackle the shower. Using some dollar store stuff I was surprised it worked so atleast it was cheap. After using almost the whole bottle I noticed a big difference.

I took a picture with my camera after and was disappointed that you can't really see as much of a difference. The before shot was taken with a different camera than the after. Either the shower got worse than what it was before or it's just the pictures. Either way, it's a lot better than before. Sandals will still go on though, the bottom of the shower just wouldn't lose it's dark colour/stain/spots.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric! I'm SO glad you decided to clean that bacteria infested cubicle some may refer to as a shower! i was worried for your health frankly if something drastic wasn't done! now i can sleep at night! :)
~megs

Sat Jan 14, 05:02:00 PM EST  
Blogger Justin said...

Plug the drain, and pour on a thin layer of bleach.

Sun Jan 15, 10:45:00 PM EST  
Blogger Justin said...

I'm sure the wildlife on the other end of the drain would rather have hundreds of litres of shampoo and conditioner instead of half a litre of bleach.

Good thing you're looking out for the environment.

Sat Jan 21, 03:37:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home