Sunday, December 18, 2005

WTFing Shit: Part II

So Organic I guess wasn't too too bad. But we'll see when the marks come in. Let's all hope for a pass, or if you're really up to it, hope for a decent mark.

We got to keep our final exam booklet, which was a real shocker. 15 pages of fun. Anyway, three more exams to go and then it's home time.

First up is a tie between getting a hair cut, and playing lots and lots of video games. But, my mom is home! So I actually get to see her this Christmas (and get a haircut lol).

It'll be good. I can't wait to shower without sandals, walk around bare footed throughout the house, live with consistent temperatures indoors, not cook my own food, not wipe my own ass (lol jk).

Oh boy, it'll be great to go home.

I think I've come to the realization that I only won't want to go home if I have a nice place to live here. Home in Waterloo just isn't home. Then again, home in Calgary means no school so that's probably why it's so much greater...

Yeah, yeah, family and friends too. lol

Home in ~3 days.

2 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

At least I'm done my last exam before you get back, unlike last year, fucking test two days before Christmas, what kind of sick fuck does that.

Mon Dec 19, 04:24:00 AM EST  
Blogger Gumbi said...

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTIIINNNNGGG

Tue Dec 20, 06:06:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home