Thursday, November 24, 2005

Combat baby

So here are some random things that haven't made it into the blog.

I have had a new carpet in my room for awhile because water leaked from the outside wall. My feet can finally feel clean.

I recently finished the last lab report of the term; went to bed at 3ish in the morning. First really "late night" of year 2. Much better than I can say for first term. All that's left is a few minor quizzes online, one in a lab, some reading and an assignment in Stats. Well, there's one major essay for English, the second big milestone before exams.

I bought cool stars for decorations.

It's colder here than in Calgary.

My shower is filthy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Clean it,... CLR... Amonia.. MR CLEAN, VIPE, CLEAN IT'S DIRTY. YOU'RE DIRTY.

Fri Nov 25, 06:01:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eww, Eric that is gross man!

Mon Nov 28, 10:17:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home