Saturday, December 17, 2005

WTFing Shit: Part I

So Organic Chemistry, good ol' CHEM 266. I went through the class not knowing wtf is going on. Classes end and I start studying, I get a tiny grasp on things, nothing major. I study some more with the prof's "Chemical Reactions Review" sheet, things start to look good. I can actually recall what happens with certain situations. I open the book to do some questions and slowly they start getting more and more confusing. I try out the 2003 final exam and it starts off nice.

And then shit hits the oscillating fan. There's shit everywhere.

I have no idea what's going on anymore. It's less than 9 hours until the exam, minus the 30 minutes I'll leave ahead of time to get to campus with time to spare... oh and sleep. Sure I could go all night without it but if I knew more than half the course then maybe it might help, but not in this case. Oh well, we'll see how it goes. I suppose now I just have to decide whether or not to go to bed or keep plugging away at this nonsense...

(oh, and I get to do CHEM 267 next term too! Yayyyy, more organic chem!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home