Thursday, December 29, 2005

Relaxin'

The last few days have been pretty good.

Lined up at FutureShop with Justin and got a Canon SD500 Digital ELPH, had a two day LAN at Mike's which was fun, fun, fun. I knew I would play video games like crazy when on holidays, it's a given. Then today I went to Jen Gibson's party now that she's back from Europe. Saw a lot of people I didn't know and a lot of people I haven't seen in a long time. Definitely fun because everyone was having a good time.

I joined another one of those online friend network things, Facebook, since so many people have been bugging me about it forever. I don't see what the big deal is but it's got some neat things that other friend networks don't.

1 Comments:

Blogger Expressions said...

ok i know this is a random comment but hey are you still doing any artwork?

Sun Jan 08, 01:33:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home