Friday, June 18, 2004

I'm away taking a pooba. Please leave a message after the aboop!

So these two days went from geek to partying it up.

Getting back from Chinook mall, I headed out to Heather's birthday party at the Whiskey. That place is sweet, AND it was Ladies' Night. ;) I didn't expect to know anyone else there but Heather, but I did and ended up having a TON of fun. Thanks Heather! and Happy Birthday (still! haha) Thanks for inviting me, I know you're reading this and I still owe you a drink. Oh yeah, haha, turned out I was the only guy that fit the dress code when we got there. Oh boy, fun was had. Especially at Heather's. Ahh great party.

Sorry to everyone I went to the mall with, to Vanya, and to Darti for I guess ditching out on them. :P It's her birthday!

Haha, so I just calculated I spent 5 bucks on tips... on like, 31.50

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home