Saturday, November 20, 2004

My webcam is broken. ;( I don't know how, someone must have dropped it or something. I tried using it and it would detect it and say it was working fine but the picture wouldn't come up. I looked at it and it was kind of split open and I could hear something rattling inside.

So... I guess there's no more webcam for me. ;( I'm really disappointed mostly because it meant I could "see" people and they could see me more than just every few months...

No long distance, no cell long distance, no webcam... looks like it's Air Canada for me.

Although there is www.skype.com, but you need a microphone. It's still not the same as a picture...

A picture is worth a thousand words.
- Unknown Proverb

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Eric! Sounds like ur first year is going about as well as mine..*sigh*..high school was so much easier...
Anyways, take it easy, hehehe and HAVE FUN!!
~Amanda~

Sat Nov 20, 08:05:00 PM EST  
Blogger Gumbi said...

Dude, No worries, I'll always be here to webcam with you.... Although you may find yourself talking to my ass.

Sun Nov 21, 05:20:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home