Saturday, May 14, 2005

Before & After

Well, my room is pretty much clean, visibly.

Here are the Before and After shots.

As you will notice I moved around some furniture. I took out one shelf from my room because it wasn't needed anymore. You can see the before room here.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
No more posters, stereo moved, drawers rearranged (same with bed) and that chair is no longer in my room.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
There's that shelf that's no longer in my room. Instead a nice office chair instead. Bed has moved, so has the desk. That wall unit isn't acting as a wall unit anymore either.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Heh, all my luggage is unpacked. There's the wall unit before and my bed now. (There's a teddy bear sleeping in my bed!) ;)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
The wall unit before and after (different location).

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
A shelf next to my bed, actually the back of my desk.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
No difference in these really except for my closet. I forgot to take a picture of it open before so you'll never know how much crap was really in there. Let's just say you literally couldn't see any wall. (I have over 40 collared shirts.) I also haven't bothered to take down all those little pictures of "celebrities". :P

I think that's about all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gumbi said...

I like how you have the line up of shells right beside you in your bed. I definatly think you need to add to that collection.

Sun May 15, 12:46:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Justin said...

Hot damn. It's clean. I'll miss that little path of clothing that lead into your room.

Sun May 15, 03:30:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home