Wednesday, May 11, 2005

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."

Yesterday my brother, two of his friends, Justin, Sandra, Jeff, Calder, Darryl for a bit, and I went Back To The Future.

Of course, I'm talking about the trilogy. We watched it in Calder's new home theatre room and like the first time seeing the movies, they were great. Before the third of the installment, we headed over to Wing's Chinese Take-out for some... well, Chinese take-out.

Good eats, good movies, good times. I suggest to anyone else out there to rent or perhaps buy the Back To The Future trilogy.

Later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

You're like the Blog Troll.

Let's see, we've got a:
Fryer Troll
Blog Troll

I'm sure we've got a few more.

Was good stuff. We should watch the Blade Trilogy next time.

Thu May 12, 02:33:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Gumbi said...

I Blamed Megan for Decorating Chris's Bike, So she's a Bike Troll

Thu May 12, 05:13:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home