Monday, April 11, 2005

Thanks Justin for wasting my time.

I could have studied that ten minutes... and then slept ten minutes earlier. You asshole. lol

DisorderRating
Paranoid Disorder:Low
Schizoid Disorder:Low
Schizotypal Disorder:Low
Antisocial Disorder:Low
Borderline Disorder:Low
Histrionic Disorder:Moderate
Narcissistic Disorder:Moderate
Avoidant Disorder:Low
Dependent Disorder:Low
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder:High




I think that could be correct. I don't know if my obsessive compulsive disorder is that high though...

Anyway, STUDY HARDER. Fuck I get distracted easily.

2 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

You're surpringly sane.

Life is a little more fun when you're just a little more insane.

Mon Apr 11, 02:16:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Gumbi said...

"They often have difficulty expressing emotion"

hahaha... DEFINATLY not you

My mom will still love you more then me... EVEN if your crazy

Mon Apr 11, 04:39:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home