Friday, April 01, 2005

A Delicate Balance

All the time we find ourselves weighing the options in life. Sometimes the choice you make can have a drastic effect on things later on in life.

You never realize how important doing something might mean to others. No matter what you really want to do, sometimes you have to choose the other.

I'm happy with the decisions I've made thus far. Hopefully I've made the right decisions and will continue to in the future.

------


Everyday I hope that the things I believe in will stay true. I hope that because I believe in something so much that hopefully the outcome won't differ from what I believe. This summer is going to be a long summer, not only figuratively but literally. It will be the first four month summer ever and I just know they will be the longest four months. Things in life are great and I hope that nothing changes that. It scares me to think of the changes that might occur but I believe that it won't and thus hopefully will come true. A lot of things have changed since first term. Some might think that a lot will change during the summer. Hopefully they're all good things because I like to believe that change is good.

Good night. And thanks S2 for giving me a chance. [yes, that counts as all of you making the blog.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home