Friday, February 18, 2005

Sit-around-and-do-nothing Week

Yes, that's right. Reading Week is here! Well, I still have classes tomor- er, today I guess but since Thursday was the "hell day" with all the tests, it's pretty much reading week.

The tests started off okay and then it all went downhill from there... [they also went uphill in how much they were worth :P] We'll just have to see how well I did on those... it could be a little sketchy.

After my Physics midterm and some TV watching with Jessica we had our mandatory floor meeting for the incident that occurred last night. Basically, combine "shit", "not being flushed" and "not in toilet" and you've got what happened. A certain someone on our floor must not understand the concept of sitting while you shit and flushing. Oh lord. That was just friggin' rank. It's still there... it's been almost 24 hours.

Anyway, after that went and watched Goldmember at Jess's, that movie's friggin' hilarious... first time I had seen it, and then of course good ol' TV. I don't know what I'm going to do once she flies back home to Manitoba. [I get to stay here and either die of boredom or starvation... starting to run low on mealplan already.]

Well, it's late, I still have classes and I'm tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home