Thursday, February 03, 2005

"...destiny is calling me..."

Hrm, so things are doing swell. This term is going far better than last term. I don't know if it's due to getting more sleep, playing less pool, doing a little more studying, or if this term is just plain easier.

Whatever it is, I'm not complaining.

Yesterday I went to the Pre-Optometry Info Session held in the Optometry building and frankly I'm just so excited. It started with a basic info session with a question and answer period which was pretty informative. Afterwards there was a tour around part of the building and... damn. It got me so excited to be in Optometry. It also gave me a whole lot of hope of actually getting in [heh].

Things are looking good. Once again, I kinda lost track of what I was writing about. :P

4 Comments:

Blogger Gumbi said...

I'm proud of you little buddy.

Fri Feb 04, 01:48:00 AM EST  
Blogger Mike said...

It's probably a combination of things, but keep it up. Lol, I know I'm the last one who should be giving you advice with school.

Fri Feb 04, 07:58:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eric! you have to become an optometrist and a damn good one too because i think i'm going blind and i want the friendship fee for your assessement! so hurry the hell up! lol jk you'll make it in don't worry and you'll be the best and coolest eri swoo optometrist EVER!

~megs

Fri Feb 04, 02:25:00 PM EST  
Blogger Andrew Butters said...

V2, North A, 1993. Look it up.

Good luck (from a UW grad, BSc. 1997)!

Please, take a minute to read
THIS
and vote for "Jodi & Andrew" on the site mentioned there. We'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Fri Feb 04, 02:33:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home