Saturday, January 08, 2005

Shazaaaam!

Why am I writing this? I found myself "creating a new post" for no reason. Frankly I have no idea if I had any intention to write about something, but instead nothing at all.

Perhaps it's some sort of addiction to write something down. Yeah, "write". That brings me to the thought I had today of writing letters. I can't remember the last time I ever sent a handwritten letter to someone. Nowadays it's all emails. Hrm, I don't know what I would say in a letter, afterall, it's gotta be the 45+ cents it's worth and the usually long ass wait for the other person to receive it. Old fashioned mail is cool and at the same time so lame. I wonder how you could make pieces of mail really interesting. Maybe you can put designs and stuff on the outside... or have some sort of "outside the box" kind of letter or something of the sort.

I miss drawing. I used to like to draw but I can't think of anything I would want to draw. I'm probably not very good at it anymore.

Anywho. Yep. Stuff.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gumbi said...

Were there even any Hidden Meanings there?...

Sun Jan 09, 03:54:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eric hides little fortune cookies in his pants and tries to get us to "come and get it"

Mon Jan 10, 11:14:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home