Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Back in Waterloo once again.

It's only been a few hours and I already miss home. I miss being around friends, well, Calgary friends. It's just so much fun all the time, not that Waterloo friends aren't fun lol.

I haven't done much unpacking, I really should seeing as all my luggage is on my bed...

Anyway, so the plane that I was to board was delayed by 45 minutes so I just sat there and read through the yearbook. The flight was good and the onboard movie was "Wimbledon". When we landed, the plane didn't have any electricity so we weren't allowed off the plane for a bit, and then on top of that our luggage was delayed for about half an hour for no apparent reason. Perhaps it was something to do with connecting flights, international flights, etc. since everything was all delayed and backed up. Getting from Toronto to Waterloo wasn't bad, I just had to order a bus to take me there instead of the normally [and much cheaper] busses. In all, the whole ordeal took about ten and a half hours but I'm just glad that's over. Now I have to face school. blah.

Anyway, later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home