Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Questions

That's interesting...

I just woke up from a half hour nap which felt more like a few hours. I guess that's a good thing. That happened a few days ago too. Perhaps that just means I'm really in a deep rest or something.

This time was a little odd. Have you ever had an indepth dream in a 30 minute nap? Have you ever had a dream that tugged at your emotions so strongly? Have you awoke from that dream not sure if it was a "nightmare" or not?

I don't know what to think. In a ways it was a sad dream. I guess I can't say it was a nightmare, it didn't frighten me... I don't know what it means but this time it must mean something.

What provokes what we dream about? Does it have to do with what's on your mind before going to sleep? Does it have to do with what you were doing before going to sleep? I can't recall any matrices or crystal lattice structures in my dream so that can't be it. Perhaps dreams spring from conflicting ideas in the deep roots of your mind. Maybe it brings forth the truth behind a subconcious question that's been tugging at your insides. Maybe it means nothing.

Maybe it means everything...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bits of information wandering in your system before your random access memory is wiped out during the reboot sequence?

-much love, mike

Wed Jan 26, 12:04:00 AM EST  
Blogger Gumbi said...

*PUKE* I'm glad i'm know for my ability to Vomit.

Wed Jan 26, 12:40:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well all i have to say is that one night, after watching some music videos, all i could dream about was some assasin who was chasing me, who ended being a vampire, but he wouldnt hurt me. And all i could think was "I'm not ok (i promise)"..

Sat Jan 29, 02:24:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home