Saturday, February 05, 2005

Better

It's interesting reading previous posts, atleast for me it is. I never thought this website would be anything other than "I did the following today...". Mostly it was created out of boredom and then a means of communication without any actual communicating.

Anyway, I guess it keeps track of "the way things were". As much as I think things don't change in my life, reading previous posts proves that wrong. So much has changed since any moment imprinted onto my blog.

It's interesting because I can compare exactly what was going through my mind and the priorities that I had set with everything in my mind now. Sometimes I surprise myself how different things have become, but then again I reason it with the things that have led up to now.

All in all, things are really good. I'm doing much better in school [so far] and as we all know, that's a major part of my mood. Other than that, everything else just seems better. I physically and mentally feel better, my classes are better, everything is just better.

On that happy note, I'm going to sleep.