Monday, February 14, 2005

Valoontine's Day [Valentine's Day in Waterloo]

Dashboard Confessional - For You To Notice

Hrm... starting to feel guilty with the lack of "hitting the books". I wish I just retained everything the first time around but that's not the case anymore...

I should really start back up again... but it's so hard when you're having fun.
-----

That previous post was pretty interesting if I may say so myself...

Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day to all you singles out there [me too]. I hope you can all enjoy the happiness of other couples. lol Perhaps I'll wear some red...

P.S. Did you find your V-Day date, Jeff?

3 Comments:

Blogger Gumbi said...

... No comment....

Mon Feb 14, 03:02:00 AM EST  
Blogger Justin said...

Sorta :Þ

No, I did not stun myself a date. Or use chloroform.

Mon Feb 14, 05:25:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as i would like to call it, "happy single's awareness day!" lol it's made up by the chocolate companies anyway! whatever happened to those days in elementary school where it was all about friends, and decorated mailboxes and heart shaped cookies for god's sake!

~megs

Wed Feb 16, 03:57:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home