Thursday, February 24, 2005

Readizzle Weekizzle

Jimmy Eat World - Futures

I guess it has been awhile since I've updated this. I guess I just don't have much to say at the moment. As some of you reoccurring visitors may have noticed, I only seem to post things when I'm in super-emo mode. I guess I'm not in super-emo mode at the moment.

I'm on reading week right now, coming up near the end of the beginning. What? You don't understand you say? Well... [You made it in here again. ;)] My very good friend Jessica decided to GO HOME for reading week... home being small town Manitoba where you can have soooo much fun [I hope you're happy. :P lol] and now that what was left of campus [Engineers and Math] has gone home including Mat on my floor, I'm all alone. Richard, my neighbour, is still here, but he's got studying to do. Good luck on that. Anyway, Jessica gets to come back in the dead of Reading Week where not only the Arts, Science, and Applied Health Science have gone home but now the Engineers and Math students too. As Fraser said, "I could run around naked and shit on the toilet seats and no one would know."

This is weekend is going to be the most exciting part of my Reading Week. Hope you all are having a good one or will have a good one if not on it.

[Enough names for you this time? ;)]

6 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

You should do something constructive. Go hit the gym, play badminton against the wall or something. Or swimming.

Or break into other peoples rooms and play their computers.

Thu Feb 24, 05:53:00 AM EST  
Blogger Gumbi said...

i have nothin constructive to say.

Fri Feb 25, 12:30:00 AM EST  
Blogger Justin said...

You never have anything constructive to say.

"I have nothing relevant to say" - You.

Fri Feb 25, 02:51:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I shot a gun today.

Sarah

Tue Mar 01, 04:30:00 PM EST  
Blogger Justin said...

Upshizzile datizzle bastizzle!

Wed Mar 02, 11:59:00 AM EST  
Blogger Gumbi said...

Up date you whore. Please

Thu Mar 03, 05:11:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home