Tuesday, March 22, 2005

"If I could I would... remove whatever makes you hurt..."

Two in a row!

Wow. This is very odd isn't it?

Well, why not. Even if it's nothing interesting at least I'm updating it, right?

On March 15th, I did my first volunteer work, mostly so I could put it on my resume to look good and all, but in the end I actually felt good about myself. I put so many hours into helping people without pay and I didn't feel like I wasted my time. It just plain makes you feel good. I wonder if my efforts had helped. Hopefully.

Anyway, it's only about 31 days until I fly home on the 22nd. That will mark the beginning of what I can bet to be one interesting and new kind of summer. I just spend the last hour and a half or so catching up on all the blogs I haven't read. I updated the sidebar with the links to all fourteen blogs that I know of so far of people I know. [I forgot someone, please let me know!]

I must say, I've missed out on a lot of things in people's lives, but hopefully that just means there will be lots of stories and time to catch up with people during the summer.

Dammit. I thought I had more to say than this.

Well... I guess that's all for now then.

One of the hardest things I have done is to watch someone hurt and not know how to help.

4 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

He even alphabetized the list.

This summer will be a boatload (a led sledload) of fun. Believe you me.

Tue Mar 22, 02:04:00 PM EST  
Blogger Justin said...

Sometimes, knowing what hurts isn't most important. It's why.

(*lead sledload)

Tue Mar 22, 02:07:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"If I could I would... remove whatever makes you hurt..."
-> Amazing song

Fri Mar 25, 12:04:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Got a blog mention!

my life's journey is almosst complete!

-mike Notorious V1S2

Sat Mar 26, 12:50:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home