Saturday, April 16, 2005

Bang bang

For those that want to know:

AIR CANADA AC 173 W-CONFIRMED EQUIP: 320
DEPART: TORONTO PEARSON INTL FRI 22APR05 1200
ARRIVE: CALGARY FRI 22APR05 1408
DEPARTS FROM: TERMINAL T1


I have so much studying to do yet I can't bring myself to do it. Fuck. I hate you, exams.

Uh, I got nothing else to say, just figured I should put something up here for those that still check. Site traffic is slowly going downhill. Once I'm back home I'm sure the posts will pick up again... which reminds me. Reminder to self: Blog for Mike K. and Sydney.

P.S. I'm so excited to go shooting it's not even funny.

2 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Dinner on the 22nd! Woooo!

Gather the monkeys!

Sun Apr 17, 03:10:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Gumbi said...

Guns are fun

Sun Apr 17, 05:13:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home