Monday, April 25, 2005

Mission Accomplished

Finished!

I'm sure everyone for the most part is glad that first year of University is over with. Well, I can say that I'm happy that I don't have to deal with learning and doing school related stuff but a lot has changed since first term. To tell you the truth I didn't plan on anything other than learning, studying, getting good grades and then coming back home. Let's just say I did practically only one of those. I never planned on getting to know anyone just so I could focus. It's ironic that I end up now in a situation where I have an amazing girlfriend and a big handful of people that I've lived with that care enough about a stranger they met eight months ago to post a "Missing" poster on my door. [That's the next post as I promised a looong time ago to Mike K.] Sure, my marks aren't nearly anything close to what I'd truly be happy with but I ended up with something better than that - someone that cares about who I am. "Oh no." says the readers, "This is some sort of sappy love-blog." Well too bad.

My brother always jokes that I'm such a stylish guy whom all the ladies flock to but really, I'm only one of those. *tugs on collars* I went from feeling like I was living in Hell in first term to having everything I could ask for in second term. Now I've been forced to leave my better half and come back to what I once thought was my life. My life in Calgary. Now, I'm not saying it sucks being home, I mean, it's great being able to hang out with my Calgary friends again. At the moment thought I feel as though I'm in that kind of withdrawl period - although I prefer to call it the "Jessica Withdrawl" [lol This is where the readers with their mind in the gutters laugh. No I don't mean it in that way...] Now that I'm home and Jessica is still in Waterloo/Kitchener, I miss being able to talk and see and hold her anytime. Being back home and being able to settle back in again along with wanting to wait to see when Jessica logs on MSN for the few times she'll have the internet, makes me just want to stay inside. Everytime I go somewhere I worry that I'll miss my chance to talk to her [and I have... three times].

At the same time I want to settle back into my Calgary home, mainly my own room. After living for eight months with a so called "independence" and kind of a clean slate to begin life on, some of the ways you live have changed. Frankly I can't stand my house anymore but to make it more enjoyable I've decided to atleast start with cleaning my own room. Now people are always like, "Well that shouldn't take long." but for those that have seen my room beforehand or know me well [or have cleaned my room before lol] know that I have lots of useless shit. I have things from early elementary school - from Fort McMurray. This is more like TLC's Clean Sweep but with less coolness and no new stuff. Hrm... I was going to save this for later but I guess I can post the before pics here.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

2 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

I will miss that little trail of floor where you parted the clothes.

Mon Apr 25, 01:59:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jess said...

Eric Woo, and you thought I had a lot of stuff in my cell. I think you have officially crammed the most amount of stuff into the smallest room possible. Wow.

I miss you too.

Wed Apr 27, 02:49:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home