Sunday, April 08, 2007

Summer!

... is so close. lol Less than two weeks to go until I have finished my last exam and completed my third year in University. Holy fuck. Time goes fast.

I fly home on the 22nd and will probably arrive around midnight. I can't wait. It feels like forever since I've been able to stay home for over a week.

Although I wish I could just relax for those two months, I hope I can get a job, preferrably with an Optometrist. I've applied for one but my chances of employment for only two months is pretty slim. Even so, I'll try to job shadow a bit while I'm home - got to improve the optometry application for next year.

I didn't receive an interview from UW Optometry which, with my marks, is not a good sign. Normally it's a good sign if you have a average higher up (but occasionally not) but worse if you're near the bottom of the scale (moi). It's not a definitive "Sorry, please play again." so here's hoping for a miracle.

This term is doing pretty well, minus Biology 441. That class is kicking my ass (56% midterm) but I'm kicking ass back in my other classes. Two are above 90% and another is at 89%. My distance education english class is probably hovering around 75%... hopefully above that (anything over 76% makes my average go up :D). This is my term to finally get on that Dean's Honours List (and get a free dinner!).

Back to studying. See ya soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home