Monday, January 29, 2007

I should update this

Submitted my optometry application to the University of Waterloo.
Got denied an academic reference letter [well, more like ignored], might be "denied" another one at this rate [although it's only been one business day].
"Behind" on everything.
Going to Manitoba for reading week.
I missed getting on Dean's Honour List by 0.363%.
Jessica got me lots of cool stuff for Christmas.
It's getting cold out and there's lots of snow.
I vacuumed my room for the first time and actually cleaned it up a decent amount.
I'm back in rez for next year, same place, same floor, different room [and opposite side of the building].
That means I'm coming home for at least a month and a half.
I -may- have a job lined up in Manitoba.
I have my first job shadowing during reading week.
I now own two up to date pair of glasses.
One has transitions. It's fun.
I need to go to bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

oh Eric....
"I -may- have a job lined up in Manitoba."
of course you have a job lined up in Manitoba, if you want it. They said to you yourself, there's work to be done, it only matters what kind of work.

Fri Feb 02, 09:57:00 AM EST  
Blogger Justin said...

Way to NOT make it sound like Eric is going to whore himself out to satisfy your addictions.

Is his manhood and dignity worth the next fix?!

Sun Feb 04, 02:41:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home