Sunday, December 10, 2006

Finals, weeee!

It seems like everytime midterms or finals come around my room turns into shit. Not only do I have clothes and papers all over the place I now have dishes and garbage strewn about.

Hrm, looks like right after my last exam I'll have to do some fast cleaning.

So far I'm done one final, a lab final that was done while classes were still going. Now five more to go. First one up on Tuesday, then it's Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. That week won't go so well.

I guess I was right about thinking this term will be damn hard. All the midterms and whatnot surprised me and I'm doing fine but the more I study the more I realize I never learned.

I'm saying to myself, like always, "Next term I won't let this happen again."

We'll see if I stick to that, but atleast I'll have the time next term.

More on that later, back to studying!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home