Tuesday, September 26, 2006

MIA

So, it's been a month without posting. Um... oops?

School has obviously started. My summer term went well, an 85.5% average for the term but sadly it is not considered for the Dean's Honour's List because it isn't a full term [four classes]. It pulled my overall average up less than a percent but now I'm above the 75% threshold.

This term I'm trying to keep up with all the readings and so far so good. I'm a little behind at the moment but I'm working on it. It's easier when Jessica wants to do the same.

I've come to that point where I realized I've wasted so much time. I should have put far more effort into getting a summer job at an Optometrist's office way earlier. I don't have many extracurriculars and my marks aren't high enough to stay in Canada.

Well, it's time to change that. Happily and surprisingly I went to an interview for an executive position in the UW Pre-Optometry Club and got a position. I went for different position than what I got but now it seems like I'll really enjoy this position more than the other. I guess things have a way of working out. I'm excited to get to work for the club.

My next task is to get some work experience. Find an OD that needs a student to help out.

Anyway, sorry for the boring update but atleast it's there. Back to reading... endless reading.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gumbi said...

I'm glad your still alive. You made me Miss you.

Wed Sep 27, 02:12:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Justin said...

Random capitalizations are erotic.

Good to see you making some headway. Watch out for tank traps.
I'm kidding. PG-13.

Mon Oct 09, 01:38:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home