Wednesday, December 20, 2006

So close, yet so far

Uuuggh.

I'm so burnt out from all this studying. Only two more exams to go, one tomorrow and then Friday. Then I fly home and study my ass off for the OAT which I write on the 28th.

So far I don't know what to think of my finals I've written. I keep worrying that my mark will drop under 75% and this past month and a half or so of studying like crazy will be useless. For the recap, 75% is the magical cut-off for applicants to the University of Waterloo School of Optometry.

For the OAT, I'm looking for a 330, hoping for a 350, wishing for 370, and dreaming of a 390. That is, 350 and above and I won't write it again.

In other news, I seem to be addicted to browser-based games. Not those flash/java games but literally plain browser games where you don't need any other software but Firefox or IE or any other browser I suppose. I guess that stems from my computer sucking so much that I can't actually take a break and play a real game. Instead I feed my need to play video games every 5 friggin' minutes checking the four browser games I've got going on. I can't wait to play games when I finish my OAT. The geek inside is trying to break out. Really I can't wait to do nothing. No school to think about [yet I have to think about the Optometry application]. It'll be good to see my family too. It's been awhile. I can't remember the last time all five of us were together... I assume we were in April though. Twice a year seems pretty minimal.

Completely unrelated: Has anyone switched over to the new Blogger? [the Google one?]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home