Monday, October 29, 2007

Not so productive

Ugh. So Wednesday has passed by long ago and I'm not sure if I accomplished much so far. I submitted my NECO application and filled out a bit of the UW application which finally came on Tuesday. Jessica helped me out with my 'Death Assignment' for Geron 255 for which I'm grateful for.

I'm a little worried about that assignment :P but we will see how it goes.

I've already gotten marks back for most of my midterms. 78 in 345, 78 in 444, and 84 in 212. All in all okay marks, averages out to 80 not taking into account how much each is worth.

I need to finish my applications... they are like big weights on my shoulder and if I just get them done I will feel much better.

Having labs every week doesn't help either. I live in B1-378 every morning it seems like. Although doing the labs isn't that bad, it's just all the little things that need to be handed in at random times. There always seems to be something to work on that interrupts your time that you have free. Shrug. Optometry school will be pretty busy anyway so I might as well get used to it, however there probably wouldn't be so many little assignments due all the time at random times. Not to mention I would actually enjoy the fact that, hey, I'm in a program that will lead somewhere in life.

I think that is what has really gotten to me now. It's not so much the workload, because it really isn't that bad, it's the looming graduation ahead without knowing what's going to happen after.

I'm also not looking forward to missing a ton of class to go for interviews in the US. I'm also not looking forward to travelling to unknown places by myself. Then again, it'll all be new experiences. Kind of like when I first flew to Toronto on my own it seemed so bizarre but now it's no big deal.

Anyway, I'm not really sure what else to say, I just figured updating would be nice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

don't worry erich, all those other places in the US are pretty much the same as Canada, just different mixes of ethnicities... and gun toting gangsters. graduating is a great thing! savour it... nothing like waiting for a paycheck to magically appear in your bank account!

alles gute

mike

Mon Oct 29, 07:25:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home