Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Exam cram!

Well, about to head to bed seeing as I have a diploma exam tomorrow.
It goes a little something like this:
English 30-1 tomorrow morning, Social 30 Wednesday morning, and then the final exam, Chemistry 30 in the afternoon. Let's hope these are all pretty easy [all part B's (multiple choice)].
Then afterschool on Thursday, Justin's bringing his computer over again and on Friday I have to work from 5:00 - 9:45. I won't be able to meet Mike W. at the airport but I'm thinking I'm gonna go pick him up and he'll bring his computer over to my house and we'll geek it up like the good ol' days.

Saturday! Well, it's Justin K and Laura Z's birthday bashes. I believe for Justin's we're going to Brewsters so the minors can come along and then after everyone's meeting at Tequila. That's where Laura's going. Hopefully some more fun times and I'll finally have another Nightclub to compare to the Whiskey.

Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home