Saturday, June 19, 2004

Vanessabration Vol. 3

Happy Birthday to Vanessa!

Got back from celebrating Vanessa's 18th at Boston Pizza's Lounge (Crowfoot). A nice handful of people showed up. A nice bill, around $216 or something like that? VLT machines... interesting. Vanessa's Blowjob (the drink!) hahaha. As always, the pool playing.

Then the long walk home. Jeff was pretty drunk so we walked him home although he insisted he could do it himself, which I'm sure he could have, but just to be safe. I think that took like an hour and a half, but then again I have no idea when we left BP's.

It's fun scaring people on the walk home. ;)

So a total of 6 people read this, more than I expected. :P I do this out of boredom and self expression and I guess a way of seeing more of me than people know. The poll's on the right side a little bit down for those that possibly haven't noticed it. I think I'll be changing it Sunday or Monday. If anyone has any suggestions, put it in a comment (it will prompt for a username and password but you can just click "Post anonymously" underneath. Yep... aboop!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what a friend... walking your Drunk as shit friend home and whatnot. Yea i know i'm a good pool player and we don't need to mention that i did get the ball off the table on more then one occasion...FYI The UofC bathroom will never bee the same

Sun Jun 20, 02:05:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home