Sunday, December 12, 2004

"Read between the lines/What's fucked up and everything's alright/Check my vital signs/To know I'm still alive and I walk alone"

Holy fuck. It's 5:21AM.

Matt walked into my room and suggested we do a last load of laundry before Christmas break. I frankly didn't give a crap but seeing as he was supplying the detergent and I had a good six loads my cheap side came out. Who can resist free? [Justin: Redeemed that free kick in the balls yet?] Yeah, so even though I always seem to do laundry when I have around five or six loads and I know it takes a few good hours I always seem to do it around midnight... Well one thing leads to the next and I'm trying to organize my closet, something I haven't done since I moved in.

It just seems like there isn't enough time for "my time". I mean, sure I can take a few minutes out of the day to do crap like this or check my email, which is sometimes school related. Then there are times when I spend time with friends in the house either because I decide to "take a break" or they decide to make me take a break.

Anyway, in other news, so far three exams out of 8 down. They've all been pretty good or so they felt. Physics lab exam probably the worst of them. Tomorrow, or shall I say today, is my one day off between them but I'm going to use it all studying Biology 130, my worst class. It's not that I'm bad at biology, it's that the class is everything I hate of biology. I'm looking foward to Human Physiology next term. Then again, I have Genetics to go along with that... and then another Cellular Biology-like course second year.

I met someone that felt pretty much in my same position; worried that they might not be in this program next term, are used to getting high 80's and 90's, used to like Calculus and did well in it in High School but are now not doing very well and hating it. On a complete tangent, of all the people I've met in Pre-Optometry/Pre-Health, all the guys don't seem to want to take Optometry but instead all the girls do. Also, there seems to be a lot more females enrolled in this program than males. My Chemistry Lab TA also told me that there are more women enrolled in the Optometry [not PRE-Optometry, the actual good stuff.] than men. Hrm. Strange thing is all the Optometrists I know of are males. I don't know where I'm going with this.

On a COMPLETELY off note.

Colin Bruce. He's 18, he's single, and all the girls want him. Drop by South 2, Village 1 when you've got a chance.

Happy, Brucy?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eric i heart you...alot....not the kind of love between a man and a woman but a man and a fast car or good meal...i have waited for this day for along time and finally i am in the blog......im glad you didn't call me a slut, whore, tart, bitch, tramp, hussy, jade, floozy, wench, pimp, protitute, call boy, hooker, strumpet, bawd, or slattern.....sorry i can't seem to think of many more. well all is good in blog land...and eric is right don't be discouraged to come to s2 we are friendly

Sun Dec 12, 06:10:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuck you eric, why didnt you put me on your blog you basterd, im gonna smack you like i smack my bitch

Yam

Sun Dec 12, 04:08:00 PM EST  
Blogger Justin said...

On a positive note, no, "I" have indeed not yet redeemed my "free" kick in the balls.

Sun Dec 12, 05:46:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck you EWOO, how come i never make your blogs?

*ahem*

"Sky Rockets in flight,
Afternoon delight!"

Mike

Mon Dec 13, 03:08:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yam and mike are bitches and that is why you don't make the blog......

Mon Dec 13, 12:45:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

brucy is funny man, i laugh at his face

HI COLON!

Tue Dec 14, 07:43:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home