Monday, June 27, 2005

It's true... money can't buy you happiness.

Spending a few hundred dollars sure keeps your mind off things, but everywhere you go, everywhere you look, something reminds me of all the things I've ruined. Songs played at the bar, roads we drove down together, places we've been... it hurts to know that I had to give it all up because my heart and my mind aren't synchronised. I come home and instantly I start crying reading about the pain I've caused you. I wish I could change the way things were.

I just don't know if everyone understands why... why this has happened, why I chose to do what I did. I didn't choose to do this to be easier on myself, infact I think it's much harder. I could have taken an easier route but that would end me off in a worse situation than I am now, and frankly I don't think I could live with that...

All I seem to do best at is hurt people...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric,
you don't hurt ppl. you're an amazing friend and we all do things that maybe we regret but sometimes it just makes us who we are and maybe a stronger person! i know that doesn't really help but don't be so hard on urself buddy.
~megs

Mon Jun 27, 06:19:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it was the great rap artist J-zed that said it best.
"If you havin' girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one. Hit me!"

Fri Jul 01, 01:06:00 AM EDT  
Blogger prasanth said...

ohhh now I get it.

Fri Jul 01, 02:32:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home