Friday, June 24, 2005

...and the sky opened up with the soil of the sun

It's Friday, one last shift before the weekend. However next week I don't get Saturday off, but instead Friday.

-----


What has come from this summer? ...wish I knew. Sometimes I just wonder what things would be like if I never came home or if I never left at all in the first place. It was close to happening. What would have changed? What wouldn't have?

We aren't entirely smooth.

It's always about the different things that could happen with me. Always. It's like a repeating mosaic in my head.

This is the price you pay for loss of control. This is the break in the bend, this is the closest of calls...

I'm concentrating on falling apart.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"What if"'s don't get you very far. How about what now?

Fri Jun 24, 09:30:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Justin said...

Unless you break so hard, and the damage can't be undone.

It's natural to worry about negative things in your life, but when it consumes you, and it begins manifesting itself daily in your mind… Well, you know what happens.

I guess I was right, huh?

Sat Jun 25, 05:59:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home