Saturday, June 18, 2005

Why?

I had this conversation earlier...

It's funny that last summer I had a job throughout the whole time and all I wished was some more time off to do stuff when this summer I've had nothing to do and no job. Strange... Speaking of jobs, I finally have one. After my interview today, I got hired to work at Super Drug Mart up in Crowfoot. $7.50 an hour and for the first week I already have 40 hours. I start on monday, just a few hours after I register my classes. Hopefully those go well and I don't cut it close to going to work. :P

Anyway, the real purpose to yet another laying-in-bed-about-to-go-to-sleep-blog is about life. I suppose not as general as just plain life.

I've always lived my life thinking that no matter what is happening, somehow it will turn out fine, or atleast liveable... or something along those lines. Basically I haven't been killed or killed myself. :P Not that I would. I just... it seems like I believe in fate to an extent. I always thought that you have control over the outcome but at the same time thought what's happening is what's supposed to happen.

So really, why is it that some things happen the way they do? Or why is it that no matter how hard you try to avoid something, all of a sudden it's instantly infront of your face. You try to avoid it some more but you realize it's back. What do you do? Why is it that some things just never change at all or somethings that you'd want just don't happen? What is the point of going through so many different scenarios? I suppose you learn something from everything. Still... people say that learning isn't always easy, and so that must mean life isn't either.

Why certain things happen is a mystery to me. Why certain things happen after the first thing happened and so forth is a mystery to me. Why must life always change? Why does it sometimes fall back onto a previous state? Why?

All my life I wonder "Why?". Why me? Why this? Why that? Why now? Why not?

I'll keep wondering why... and then I'll see what life either has planned for me, or experience what my actions have created for myself...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home