Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Stupid Zellers.

lol I had this weird dream. A bunch of people, a mix of people from Waterloo, from Calgary, and from TV lol were I guess in University but it was kind of like my house but not really... it just seemed nicer, and bigger. Well anyway, some random stuff would go on and for some reason everyone just seemed to watch the OC but it was kind of just life instead of TV. Anyway, it somehow ended up we were at a gas station across the border and we had an inflatable pool. Everyone was filling it up and then some girl was like, "Uhh, I don't think it's working." so we're all looking for the leak and finally we find the giant hole a little off center and someone asks, "How'd that hole get there?" and someone replies, "It's from an airplane turbine." What the fuck? So I think about it and say, "How exactly were we going to get this back to Canada?"

Oh right, and before that I was at some big park place and it had a bunch of really big climbing structures, perhaps a few stories tall. The place was surrounded by trees and for some reason I had a digital camera and was trying to take pictures. I guess the park was closing and as I'm leaving and trying to take pictures, it somehow turned into winter. Some of the structures had big wooden plank bridges, or you could choose to walk across one rope while holding onto another rope for balance. Anyway, all of a sudden I'm in what appears to be Zellers... lol

So I'm running around the store trying to look for things to take a picture of but instead run across some room where it looks like a party is going to happen. There are flowers on one table, crappily wrapped tiny presents on another, and utensils on the last...? So I'm trying to gather one of each item to take a picture of but they all suck. So I run back into the store and I'm heading towards I guess the mall exit when I hear someone yelling, "Hey!" a few time. I ignored it but I turn around and it still wasn't for me, but I notice this escalator going downstairs that somehow I knew led to that park place. Anyway, I run outside the store, look to my left and it's fucking Zellers again. I walk in and it's a different store, but different people and for some reason, I felt like I was supposed to be working.

That's all I can remember. I hope that's not some sort of sign that I should be working at Zellers again...

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Turbine pools eh.

Maybe you were making a people-mincing machine, not an inflatable pool. Like a people blender. Yes… blend…

Tue Jun 07, 02:56:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home