Friday, May 20, 2005

A productive day

Well, I still got up around noonish but I decided to do atleast something today. First I cleaned out my closet a tiny bit, moved some boxes around and cleared out a spot to pull a couch out for myself to sleep when Jessica comes by. I polished three pairs of shoes, well, polished one well, another sort of, and the third less than half-ass. I shoe gooed one of them to fix the falling off bottoms, and then after that I went to hand in some more resumes. I dropped one off at Super Drug Mart where Jocelyn works, and I hear Dan T. also works there too. All thanks to Jamie who suggested it [her mom is one of the pharmacists], so if I don't get anything atleast I may have a backup... if not more resume dropping off. :P Another resume was dropped of at Spectacles up in Crowfoot, but that place doesn't look like it would need my kind of help... and another was The Eyesite, also up in Crowfoot. That one is thanks to Heather for suggesting it. :)

Quite the wonderful surprise to hear that one of my first regular readers is still actually reading the Woo's blog. Here's a shout out to you, Heather. I never seem to be at the computer when you're online so, "Hey." :)

So back to my day, while I was at Super Drug Mart, I bumped into Jamie. Her and I went to Peter Lougheed Hospital to see Jocelyn who's recovering from jaw surgery. Headed back home, watched... actually I don't really know what I watched. Chatted on MSN I guess, I dunno. Watched the CSI finale, damn, that was good.

Yep, that's about it. Sorry if this was a boring "Look what I did today!" kind of blog, but really, no job, nothing to do, it's as exciting as it gets.

Jessica arrives in a week! :D

1 Comments:

Blogger Gumbi said...

"Quite the wonderful surprise to hear that my first regular reader is still actually reading the Woo's blog. Here's a shout out to you, Heather."

Fuck that shit. I was all up in your blog like a wedgie on a hot day, ever since you made it.

Fri May 20, 03:00:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home