Thursday, June 16, 2005

Aw crap

I've screwed up my sleep patterns for good now.

I came home at like 2:40AM and my brother is playing Battlefield 2. He's like, "Have a try." Next thing I know, it's 6:45AM. Well, atleast I don't have a job to go to in few hours or something. A birthday to celebrate but that's at night so atleast I won't be tired... hopefully.

Speaking of tired, my body is still kinda sore from skateboarding. And that was like two or three days ago. Today I did some light biking with Megan while Sarah ran because it was like midnight so we figure it's probably not safe to go running in the middle of the night alone. Perhaps my legs will have some excercise this summer. Well, my everything seeing as I never do any physical activity anyway.

Hopefully Rogers will call sometime. Apparently they need help and they're going to call people starting next week or so.

That brings me to the whole money spending. I don't really think I've slowed my spending any... I stopped for a bit but then I think I made up for it in the past few days... and still I have no income, not one slight bit. Although there were the two small jobs. Atleast the net flow of cash isn't as negative as it usually is.

Let's hope for that job. And let's hope I wake up sometime earlyish...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo go see ol' Tony down in Little Italy, he'll have some "work" for you :)

sorry, i just watched the Professional :)

Natalie Portman (l)

-mike

Thu Jun 16, 03:22:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home