Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Not very interesting post.

So I guess the first day of work wasn't so bad afterall. It's not too hard to get used to the process, a few screw-ups but you learn. It's got some up's and down's on top of Zellers. I'd rather be working at a job that would help me go somewhere but oh well. That's the way the sticks were drawn.

I'm starting to regret the whole 4-midnight shifts... I really do think I'll miss out on everything. I mean, it's 2:30 and I have to be at work in 7 and a half hours already [earlier shift]. I got to spend half an hour with Dickie, and Sarah, and then about an hour with Jeff before I realized I had to get up early.

I suppose that's what I'll be getting thus far. Shifts that start when my day normally does, and then the shift just gets slower and slower as the day progresses, afterall, people love to shop at midnight. :P

Well, I guess it's better to be paid to do nothing than just sit around and do nothing... although the latter gives some freedom.

Things have a way of happening whether you expect it or want it to at all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Force is strong with you young Skywalker, but you are not a Jedi yet. Luke you have the power to destroy the Emperor, he has foreseen it. Join me and together we will rule the galaxy, as father and son!

- Obi Wan Kanobi

Tue Jun 21, 01:05:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home