Saturday, June 25, 2005

I think this is possibly the worst day of my life. Tell me God, what was your plan? To see how high you could drop me from before I give up? Why was I brought into existence to endure such torture? and constantly? Why must I be given a taste of happiness every once in awhile only to find myself with my head in a noose?

Pull the plank from under me, I've had enough. By act of God save me from this pain just as easily as you give it. Either that or show me some sign of a life I want, a life I imagined, a life I want to live.

2 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

It's unfortunate for something like this to happen to a person like you. I guess the least you can do is to not blame yourself for this. Was this your fault? No. No matter what your mind says, it can't control what you heart feels. Does this mean that you're a bad person? No. It's not like you wanted this to happen. The least you can hope for is that people will come to understand what you feel, and at very least can confront you on an eye to eye level. Maybe they already do. Hope. Spero Crastinus. If you give it up, what do you have left…?

Although sometimes it seems like I'm not the greatest of friends, sometimes I'm the only one who cares enough to say what needs to be said. I'm always availible to talk to, in some way shape or form, and if you choose to do so, you can count on me to give my honest opinion with the truth and not tip-toe around the tulips. Things have changed. There are people against you in this, and there are people with you.

Things have changed…

Sun Jun 26, 06:55:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think from your blogs I get the jist of things. I'm sorry to hear that Eric, took me totally by surprise. Keep your chin up, and keep on walking. You'll never walk alone :)

take care buddy

-mike

Sun Jun 26, 01:10:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home