Monday, April 17, 2006

Exam-o-rama

It's been a long time since I've last posted. That's mostly because every since classes ended on the 3rd I've been studying my ass off. For the most part. It's now down to the wire and my friend Mike and I are holed up in one of the libraries at 1AM cramming as much as possible. I've hit a wall, I can't fit anymore in on Philosophy. I don't even know what the three exam essay question format will be like. It'll be an interesting [and disappointing] one most likely.

I've got four exams in two days and it's not considered a conflict to the school. It's a matter of luck I suppose to get nicely spread out exams. My chances of honour roll are lying on these next two days and it's looking slim already with two exams passed.

I need to change something soon or I'll have to change my plans. Frankly I don't want to go to the States for school but if I have to, I'll do it. I'm determined to make it somewhere in life.

Good luck to all of you on the exam stretch.

Auf wiedersehen for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home