Monday, June 28, 2004

No bloggy long time.

I think it's been around four days since I've updated my blog. Last time we had our little LAN which actually continued on a few days. From the 24th right after school until the 26th where it died around 3 something in the afternoon since I was at work.

That day was Justin K's 18th Birthday. I ended up going to bed around 8:40 AM and I had to work at 11:45. I went to work for the second time in a month since I took the time off for exams with around two hours of sleep. That was fun. :P I came home and sat around for a bit and thought I should take a nap - only lasted about an hour before I got picked up to go to Brewsters in Crowfoot for dinner with Justin and a whole bunch of friends. That was the part of the party where the minors could come celebrate with us. After that, we headed on down to Tequila on 17th. We took the trusty ol' City Transit down since there weren't enough seats in vehicles to drag us down there. It was Justin K, Vanya K, Kevin F, Terence F, Christine F, and I on the bus where we later on met Laura Z [Also celebrating her Birthday (which was on the 21st)], Kyle A, Jay K, Lee D ["Import"], and Kevin R at the Brentwood Station. At Tequila, we got into the VIP entrance with no line-up and inside we met Heather R, Tina M, and Lindsay H. What a blast Tequila is. We left around two in the morning I believe, thanks to Terry, Terence's... cousin? But anyway, I got home and it was sleep, sleep, sleep until...

*Badaloomp* MSN wakes me up again around 4 something PM. [I have a laptop in my room hooked up to my stereo so I can listen to music when I go to sleep.] Turns out it's Jeff M. seeing if I was down for a Barbecue down in Bowness Park. I headed out, picked up, Jeff, Mike W [the one from Australia], and Justin K. There we met Kris P, Evan R ["Robo"], Kevin F, a bit later Megan F, Sarah C, Vanessa M, Caitlin M, Jamie S, Jocelyn S, and Emily D. We played a bunch of Frisbee {R.I.P. 1337 Frisbee :(] and some jackass kids stole a bunch of our stuff. [Read all about it here. ] After that we headed to Mike's house, minus Robo, Kris, Jamie, Cailtin, Emily and Jocelyn and met up with Dickie. First thing that happened was Jeff lost his glasses in the bushes and now he's coming to Tequila with us on Thursday because I found them for him [he doesn't like the whole dancing thing.][Again, here. ] Caitlin is also coming with us because she's never been to a bar or nightclub since she turned 18 [February 28th! (I hope I got that right)] As Jeff and Jamie would put it, we're "Breaking her in." haha. By the end of the night, or early morning that is, we pretty much just played some pool and finished watching some Band of Brothers so we just sat around talking etc. Most people had left already. [We scared the crap out of Sarah as she left.]We left and picked up Justin K's computer from my house and then I pretty much just talked on MSN a bit and then went to sleep.

Today I woke up, played some video games, and then started blogging. That's about it. However, this evening shall be filled with screams, shrieks, and maybe some kicking people in the head or putting their arms in other people's shirts... mainly by Sarah C. ;) I will be hosting a "Movie Night Monday!" where we will watch The Blair Witch Project and possibly another movie. Hopefully everything works out.

I'm sorry if I missed anyone in the blog this time!

An update on the poll for last week, Are you moving away for your Post-Secondary Education?
Most of you are staying at home [6],
None of you are going to Rez within the City,
A couple of you are moving within the province [2], and
a bunch of you are moving out of province [4].

Good luck to all of you on your Post-Secondary education.

This week's poll will be, "So far, how would you say your Summer has been going?
[Check it out on the right to the bottom a bit.]

2 Comments:

Blogger Gumbi said...

Well Lucky me...I'm goin to Tequilla....Shit...Only for you Mr.Woo

Mon Jun 28, 07:06:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FUCK YEAH! TEQUILA!
Jeff, you'll like it after Thursday.
We should probably arrange a ride home this time. Cuz Terence is gone now! And I don't know Terry that well! :0

--Justin

Wed Jun 30, 05:32:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home