Friday, June 25, 2004

Where one ends, another begins.

School is finally over [well, it was yesterday] and summer has just started. Actually it did yesterday but I've been up all night playing video games [another LAN] - something I haven't done in ages [minus a week or so ago]. This time it's Justin K, Mike H, Jeff M, and both brothers, although the middle brother [I'm youngest] uses a Mac so he can't really join us. Tomorrow, well today, Mike W from Australia and Terence F will join us. I'll be picking Mike up after work, it'll be the first time I've seen him in a year.

I wrote my last exam today, Chemistry 30. Not bad, but then again I won't know until July. I'm not worried, I'm just glad it's over. I can't believe it's over... Perhaps I'll do something different this summer. I guess I kind of want another/second job to make some more moola. Hrm, I'm gonna miss a lot of people. I probably won't see many of them ever again, and more once I move, including some of my closest friends. It's sad but I'll hopefully be able to make the most of the time left in Calgary.

Hrm... I thought I had more to add to this, but I guess not. uhh... more links on the right and vote in the poll if you haven't yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home