Sunday, July 03, 2005

Darti likes to party

So after my first Saturday day shift as per my usual 4 - midnights I came home, had some KFC. But first just before I ended my shift, Jamie dropped by and told me that Darti was having a party. I was like, sweet. But I was tired, so I took a two hour nap which I'm glad I did.

Headed on over to Jamie's, watched some Jaws 3 with Jamie's parents and then headed on up to pick up Jeff and Dickie. Jamie told Jocelyn on the way while Jeff picked up some drinks and then off to Darti's place by Market. I must say, what a sweet place and for a deal too.

It was awesome seeing so many people I hadn't seen in forever. So many people were from back in T.B. Riley days, and even Belvedere. Everyone seems to be doing well, school, future plans, jobs.

It was definitely a fun time at Darti's. He always knows how to throw a party.

After that, Jeff, Dickie and I headed up to Denny's. I had a mother huge Lumberjack Breakfast or something. RTFPM [Read The Fucking Pancake Manual]. Good ol' Denny's. The best place for early morning/late night meals. And as always there's some big drunk guy sleeping or some slutty girls that shouldn't be dressing slutty if you know what I mean, drunk kids, kids from grad.

Anyway's, all in all a fun day. Now to get up in four hours for work.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, sounds fun

and no, I STILL don't swallow. I'm sober like that. :D

-mike

Mon Jul 04, 12:58:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home