Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Damn you 60s!

Hrm. Looks like those 60% marks always come back to me, even when I think I'm doing well. Fortunately they aren't on things that are worth a huge amount... but they still suck.

So the lab report is handed in; no matter how poorly it may be written. Just the awards banquet tonight which will hopefully be a quick dine and dash to study some more for my two 'final' midterms tomorrow. Sometime before 4PM tomorrow I will be completely finished two classes for the term as they have no actual final exam during the examination period. My marks in these two classes are pretty decent and I sure hope I can keep them that way. My bio 444 class (Microorganisms and Disease) is starting to look like it will be tough. Not nearly as straight forward as the midterm was.

Back I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home