Thursday, July 01, 2004

Hollow

It's late, I'm tired, and I'm bored.

I have some strange feeling like I'm missing out on something. Or maybe there's something missing in life. There should be something I normally do or feel, but it's not there. Am I choosing to avoid it? Sub-consciously? Maybe it's avoiding me. Maybe it's what's happening around me. What is it that fills this hollow shell? What is it that I need? What is it that I want?

Something needs to be done. Something needs to happen.

The only thing that makes life possible is permanent, intolerable uncertainty; not knowing what comes next. - Ursula K. LeGuin

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss the Wild Mountain Sandwich too Eric, we all do.

Kevin F.

Thu Jul 01, 05:15:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all. LOL @ Kevin. Damn that sandwich was good.

I think you know what it is Eric just as well as I do. Sometimes hiding it from yourself is easier than realization. Something needs to be done. Somethins needs to happen. So do it Eric. We're all watching. And waiting (and why are you?).

This sound extroidinarily like a cheap horoscope. My apologies.

--Justin

Fri Jul 02, 02:32:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Gumbi said...

hahaha...Agreed Kevin

Sound like you need to get something out...like your holding back...Just take some ExLax and giv'r

Fri Jul 02, 07:36:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home