Sunday, July 10, 2005

F-F-F-Falling

So...

I guess there isn't much to talk about anymore. I work 40+ hours a week at Super Drug Mart, mostly 4-12 so I get up at like 2:30 everyday. Go to work, then either go home or hang out at Jeff's or Nottingham's.

The only thing I have to look forward to anymore is a paycheck. I guess I'm guaranteed 538.64 every week. 24.27 goes towards the Canada Pension Plan, 12.09 to Employment Insurance which I'll get back at the end of the year I suppose. I'm guessing ACCVAC is vacation pay, so I guess that's 24.80 every paycheck. That'll be nice to get back.

Yeah... so... I don't know what to say. Life's taken a big change I suppose. Things just aren't as bright looking; time is slow. Happiness seems to only come from material goods, money. I have fun with friends but it's temporary happiness. I'm lost. I feel like a drone. I don't seem to appreciate anything in life. Atleast not the little things anymore. I used to laugh at things. I used to be able to make myself smile by just thinking things.

I feel like a part of me died. A part of me gave up and left the rest to rot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Expressions said...

Hey Eric,
Im sorry to hear you so down its so unlike you Ive been reading your blog but i dont quite know what happened was it a bad breakup? Well i hope you find your spirits again and If it makes you feel better we have all lost things (people) important to us dont blame yourself for things that didnt work out sometimes fate has a funny way of making us realize things or learn things we might not have seen before. Theres always a reason and even if you cant quite see it now things in life twist and turn until you are set on the right path the one you are meant to walk dont regret or resent the past and remember that things that hurt deeply will heal with time even when nothing else seems to help. Feel better ok!!
Elly

Sun Jul 10, 05:29:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home