Thursday, December 20, 2007

Relax

Sweet. I'm done my exams and therefore the term is oooovver.

Feels good to be done and I feel like my work this term paid off. We'll see when the marks start rolling in tomorrow. I almost have no idea what to do with myself. I did some packing and I packed away my hard drive with all my TV shows and whatnot... I'll have to pull it out again. Packing this time is odd. I'm throwing in all this crap that I plan to keep home because after next term I may be moving back home and I need to reduce the shit that's piled up over the past 3.5 years.

In other news, word on the street from a couple of sources is the University of Waterloo School of Optometry is already setting up interviews for applicants. Obviously since the word isn't coming from my mouth, I haven't heard anything from them. Seems pretty quick since the application deadline was the 14th [Friday] and references aren't due until the 31st of January. Interesting...

Anyway, fingers crossed. I seem to be back on the whole, "yeah! Waterloo!" but we'll see. ICO has invited me for an interview as well so now I'm two for four US schools. I'd like to hear from NECO but they seem to be sooo sloooooooow. [Reminds me of when I applied to UW undergrad!] Always seems to be the places you want to go that hold out the longest.

Anyway, perhaps I should get back to figuring out what to put in my luggage or watch some TV shows. Flight home is on the 23rd but UW is kicking me out of res tomorrow at 11:30AM. I have a place to stay but honestly, the school makes everything a bigger pain in the ass. Whatever.

All for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm back home now....

I'm still not sure that I've come to terms with the fact that finals are over... a few sleep-ins past noon will help change that :P

Fri Dec 21, 02:00:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home